Call for IEEE CAS Trans. Papers
The ISCAS2018 Organizing Committee invites authors of an accepted paper published in one of the following IEEE Transactions (co)sponsored by the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society to present their work at ISCAS2018, subject to fit within the scope of the symposium, space availability and approval by the ISCAS2018 Organizing Committee.
- IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems – Part I: Regular Paper
- IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems – Part II: Express Briefs
- IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology
- IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Multimedia
- IEEE Design & Test
Papers published between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017, as well as those in the pre-publication list are eligible for presentation at ISCAS2018. Because these papers have already been peer-reviewed and published, the Transactions papers to be presented at ISCAS2018 will not be reviewed again.
An abstract of the paper and a link to the publication hosted in IEEE Xplore will be included in the conference proceedings for the benefit of the ISCAS2018 participants, and will not be uploaded to IEEE Xplore after the conference. Approved requests for presentation must have one author/presenter register for the conference according to the ISCAS2018 registration instructions.
Please submit your request to present a published work here. Each request must include the following needed Information:
1. Title of the transactions/journal paper
2. Complete Author List from the transactions/journal paper (with the presenting author underlined)
3. Abstract from the transactions/journal paper
5. Transactions Title
6. Volume number, Issue number, Pages number
7. DOI number or URL to IEEE Xplore page of transactions/journal paper
8. ISCAS theme affiliation(s), themes list is provided here